I love the WordPress blog community. I regularly read a lot of blogs through the reader and it’s a bit like keeping up with friends. I have been following Ana over at Mom Life With Chiari for a while. Ana is a mom of 6. Yep…SIX children. She recently nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award which I think is pretty awesome. Thank you Ana!
Ana asked me to answer 4 questions. So here they are:
- If you could cure one disease, what would it be and why? By definition, the word “disease” just sucks. Being that I live in the North East where Lyme Disease is an epidemic, I would cure Lyme.
2. If you could speak any other language what would it be and why? I am dating myself here, but I have wanted to learn German since the Rock Me Amadeus by Falco (circa 1985). In my child’s mind, he made German sound so cool.
3. If you could do your life over, what is the one thing you would change? I would have went through with joining the Peace Corps right out of College. I chickened out when I had the application and realized the commitment recently changed from 2 years to 3 years. I was afraid to “lose 3 years” so to speak. Stupid on my part!
4. What is one word you wished you heard more often and why? Awesome! According to the online dictionary – Awesome means extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.
synonyms: breathtaking, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, staggering, imposing, stirring, impressive. I wish we heard this word more often because it would mean people are striving beyond the lowest level, low hanging accomplishments. It would mean we see and experience awe-inspiring, magnificent things every day. That would be amazing!
My nominees for the Mystery Blogger award are:
Of course….Coffee With Kate
You and your blog are fantastic and deserving of this award. I look forward to new posts and gain inspiration from your journey. I loved Ana’s questions and can’t wait to read your answers! Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you could cure one disease, what would it be and why?
2. If you could speak any other language what would it be and why?
3. If you could do your life over, what is the one thing you would change?
4. What is one word you wished you heard more often and why?
Mrs. Mother Dirt